Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update on Haley - 05/05/10 Evening

I don't have much to update since the last email this afternoon. I talked with Trent around 7:30pm, and he said Haley hadn't woken up from surgery before he left to get some dinner. Thankfully, he left the hospital for the first time and had dinner with his brother. One of Trent's brothers lives in Southaven, MS which is a suburb of Memphis. He has a friend that has an extra condo in downtown Memphis, so Trent will be able to sleep there for a while. Isn't that wonderful and so great of that person!

I'll check in with Trent during the day tomorrow, and Brad and I are going to the hospital tomorrow evening. Now that things seem to be somewhat settled and if nothing major changes tomorrow, I will probably begin sending an updated each evening. If you have questions between emails, please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Good night,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment